This page was created by Anonymous. The last update was by Jason Wang.
Video Clips: Mulan Greets Marshal He
| CTC Translation for the Subtitles | Script Transcription |
| Hua Hu: Mulan! | 花弧:木蘭! |
| Mulan: (In a feminine voice) Father. | 木蘭:爹爹。 |
| Hua Hu: Marshal He is here. He wants to see you. Don’t be shy, come on! | 花弧:賀元帥在此,要見于你,不要害羞,你來呀! |
| Mulan: I’m coming. | 木蘭:哎! |
| Hua Hu: (sings) Marshal He asks several times about my child… | 花弧:(唱)賀元帥再三來把兒問⋯⋯ |
| A similar scene happens in the transformation scene 1, when Mulan change her clothes from dresses to armor. | |
| Mulan: (sings) I take off the armor and put on my dress. | 木蘭:(唱)脱去了連環甲穿上羅裙 |
| Hua Hu: My daughter! He is calling for you. | 花弧:女兒,他來傳喚你! |
| Mulan: (sings) Shyly, I just step into the guest room. I bet the Marshal will fail to realize that I am the General from the battlefield. | 木蘭:(唱)羞慚慚我只把客堂來進。諒元帥認不得,兒是那陣前的將軍。 |
| Mulan: My respects to you. | 木蘭:見元帥。 |
| Marshal: General Hua, please… Hua Muli is a man, why do you send a woman to meet me? | 元帥:罷了,花將軍請⋯⋯ 哎?花木力乃一堂堂男子,你為何叫一女子來見,是何道理? |
| Hua Hu: In the battlefield, she is the Hua… | 花弧:這就是那陣前的花⋯⋯ |
| Marshal: Hua…what? | 元帥:花什麼? |
| Mulan: (imitates male’s voice) Sir! | 木蘭:(效男子聲音)元帥。 |
| The Marshal and his comrades are all astonished by the fact that Mulan is a woman. | |